(LivePartsNow - by Gamut Auto™®)
Gamut LivePartsNow™® provides BRANDED OEM Factory Automobile Manufacturers’ with an opportunity to better support and grow revenue and profit for their authorized dealership groups and link their (RDC) Regional Parts Distribution Centers with Tier 1, Tier 2 Automobile Parts Manufacturer Inventories.
Gamut LivePartsNow™® real-time catalog inventory management system driven by and in combination with our proprietary GroupSync®™© API Platform serves progressive automotive dealership groups with an entirely new set of full-service Omni-Channel eCommerce / eBusiness B2B, B2C Marketing and Sales Operating Systems Solutions.
Gamut LivePartsNow™® brings Automobile Dealerships, Auto-Body Shops, Insurance Companies, Automotive Repair Businesses (and Online Individuals as Auto-Parts Consumers) as connected buyers to a streamlined set of Omni-Channel linked business processes.
The combined strength of these applications coupled with consultative full service infrastructure support enables automobile dealership group clients to capture a significant portion of a wide open eCommerce OEM factory parts and after-market parts, services, accessories and supplies business.
- Drives Leads.
- Creates sales of OEM Automobile Parts to and by Authorized Dealerships.
- Optimizes part searching, part selection processes and assures correct vehicle fitment data traceable to VIN (Factory Vehicle Identification Number).
- Creates an opportunity to refine inventory management, improve dealership and RDC process and delivery efficiency, reduce parts costs, reduce waste and maximize profit.
- Provides dealerships with access to Gamut’s Live Parts Catalog™® and Inventory Management Systems organized by OEM and optimized in real-time and delivering on zero-defect-part-selection and fitment data at lowest cost.
- Provides Automobile Dealerships with a totally new resource of technology-focused eCommerce Internet Marketing, Lead Generation, Social Media Ad Management, Parts Inventory Management, Sales and Profitability Channels.
- Enables dealerships to actively engage with after-market parts firms and / or better compete within the total after-market parts, expanding (MRO and F&I) dealership maintenance and supply goods, wholesale and retail materials.
- Creates a streamlined fulfillment and integrated 4PL delivery integration channel in support of insurance companies, auto-body and paint shops, service stations and specialty repair business clients.
LiveParts Inventory Network
Gamut uses a combination of datasets, and generates part catalogs based on inventory that exists within the network. This limits the catalog to parts that exist, with measurable delivery windows, and allows Gamut Guided Marketing within dealerships to focus on parts that move through the network with high volume, and high margin.
Engage B2B relationships with body shops, repair centers, and insurance agencies to create part sales sourced from our connected dealer clients, not only enabling sales, but generating them.
The pool of customers available to a Gamut Auto powered dealership is wide-ranged. From other dealerships sourcing parts for their service facilities, to local body shops, to the 8+ billion dollar a year eBay Motors marketplace for auto parts the customer base for eCommerce part purchase continues to grow.
Essential Keys To Success:
Dealership Website and eBay Presence
Dealer Clients receive a Dealer and Brand specific unique website on a leading eCommerce platform with regionalized SEO. Updated inventories. Posted in real time. To the worlds best shopping carts and marketplaces.
Reduce Your Staff Overhead
We call our clients PARTNERS for a reason. Because they are. We eliminate an entire department for your organization, and it works because we can do it better.
Lead Generation to Delivery Confirmation
Website platforms and marketplaces are updated in real time and thus we’re able to generate incredible analytics and reporting for our dealerships to use in future decisions regarding marketing and the maintenance of internal inventory.